Friday, August 1, 2008

Mom I'm really not tired...I don't need naps...zzzzz

We have been in a desperate struggle for the last month trying to keep nap time. I usually win, after an hour of resisting, but I do win. Today counts 3 days of loosing!!! I've tried our normal 1:00...pushed it to 2:00....and even will give her until 3:30, but she just doesn't give up.

Well Thursday night she and I sat down for dinner for 2 (dad was out with grandma for her birthday) and she gobbled up her salmon...a few bites of rice...a drink of milk....and then she did the funniest "can't get comfy wiggle" and then she crashed!





I wish I would have had the camera when she was going down, but I was able to record what super duper tired sounds like!
(Turn off the music...it's not very loud)


I told Grant that I didn't want her to be comfy if she wasn't going to nap in her crib....I couldn't resist resting her sweet little head so she could catch a quick nap before we had to leave. I think I may be a bit of a softy!!! Oh well she melts my heart!

1 comment:

Brad and Colleen said...

How sweet is that. It is hard when they won't nap, but adorable when they crash like that. She will get readjusted soon....... hopefully!