Thursday, August 7, 2008

My baby only has 2 more months until she is 2!!!!

8.6.08

Audrie is 22 months...we have her saying "two two" :) She is sooo ready to be two. Have I mentioned that she never wants to say one...nope just skips to two. Grant thinks that it's because we start with one and she comes in with two and three (he is so logical like that). It makes sense, but I have the feeling that she just wants to be big. See she normally will repeat words if you say "can you say____." Not with one...just won't do it. hahaha!!! She is growing and learning new things and I just watch her love every aspect of life. Just today she walked out of our bedroom with me and saw some of her blocks on the floor and said "Oh Wow!" She makes this exclamation a lot through the day and it is one of the grandparent's favorite things that she says. Small example, but it just goes to show how much children looove the simplest things. I made the comment, "If only I could see through the eyes of this child." I love her to pieces and I am going to hold on tight to these last few months I have of her being 1....sniff sniff!

1 comment:

Brad and Colleen said...

First off, I love your paper, is so cute and you know I love purple.
I know it is hard to watch them grow up, take comfort that with each day that passes, it also bring new and exciting things too. Like her personality develops more and, then she will start to say and do the funniest things that will keep you laughing and also doing a lot of self checking since she will mirror what she sees,(and hears) unfortuantley both good and bad. No worries there though since you are such a great mom. I guess my advice is if you miss the young stage, have more kids......that's what we have done. (You knew I had to get that in there:)

Cute pictures, she is lucky you do such an amazing job of documenting her life. Just another example of what a great mom you are.