Monday, August 18, 2008

Putting together the harder puzzle!

I love Target's $1 section and have found some great little board books and puzzles for Audrie. I bought a shapes, letters, numbers, and states puzzle. The shapes one has been great...she is saying star & moon :) and working on circle & square. It's amazing how she knew where they all went after playing with them for just a little while.


Well the other day, she found where I had put them away (in the drawer of the coffee table) and pulled out the one of the United States. I couldn't resist buying this one for future use. I peeked in on her and found her like this...
Sitting in the drawer...perfect little seat...just this once ;) little monkey.
Working so hard
This is what she was able to piece together...
The top right doesn't match, but she made it work.
So proud of herself! Good Job!

2 comments:

Brad and Colleen said...

Way to go Audrie!!! We love puzzles at our house too. I love her seat, very creative. Now you need to learn where Missouri is, then tell you Daddy you want to visit us!!

H & C said...

haha. that's awesome! sweet audrie. and you are such a nice mom letting her sit in the drawer.