Saturday, August 9, 2008

Marshmallows Yum Yum!!!

Audrie found her snack cupboard the other day. She pulls a chair up to the counter climbs up and if I spot her she looks at me all innocently and rambles off something as she open the door. Then she gives me the cutest face and I can't resist giving into her new favorite num num. I mean could you resist that smiley girl?!?! Oh she has found her sweet tooth.


I usually mix them with cereal, raisins, pretzels, etc. But it's a lot easier to eat them right out of the bag! These are sooooo yummy mom!!!

1 comment:

Brad and Colleen said...

I know I could not resist a face like that. I had a lady tell me once that marshmellows at least had some fiber in them too, so they were not entirely bad for you. I am sure you have checked that out. Pretty smart of her to pull a chair over so she can reach. What a smartie pants.