Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pool Party

We are watching Aunt Jenni's doggies and Audrie is having a ball!!! She filled up her pool yesterday and little did we know it was going to turn into a pool party! Jenni told me that her dogs like the sprinklers...but I didn't know they LOVED the water. Audrie loved playing with them especially since her dog would rather watch from inside. hahaha Notice his absence from all the pictures.
Cute Cute Foster! You may not get him back Jen!!!
This is sooooo much fun!!!

3 comments:

Brad and Colleen said...

Cute new header! (Go SUNS!!) And I love the countdown, I have been doing one in my head and was going to call you to say "One Week!"

Looks like a lot of fun was had by all, I am wondering why you weren't in the pool too???

PS. Thanks for the names, I know it went against you better judgement, but I appreicate it. We may be getting closer....., but will wait until we see her, probably.

Ryan and Jenni said...

OH! I miss my babies! Looks like they are having fun!

Brad and Colleen said...

I wanted to comment about the bows and didn't know where else to put it so here goes. First off, thanks for the hair bows. I was telling Brad I am so excited I have a whole drawer of hair accessories (all from you of course). Who would have thought. I think you have done a great job of making them, you are so creative, keep up the good work.