Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hope this does the trick

...I didn't have preservative free solution...although, if it goes in my eye every day, what's wrong with my nose...but this is my baby so better to be safe.

Anyway the syringe always helps and she thinks it's funny. Then my favorite is a little Vick's baby rub...some snuggles and some kisses = she is asleep right now! (It's 9:00!!!) Hopefully she stays comfortable.


Sweet Dreams

*I'm all about home remedies so I'll try that saline solution if...when...I get sick (it's inevitable...too many kisses from sweet Audrie) And it's best to try it yourself before suggesting to others haha.

3 comments:

Brad and Colleen said...

Yah I hope that worked for you. Thanks for calling Brad, that was kind of you. I ment to comment about your popcicles. They looked homemade, I have never tried that, but I really should I always make the boys sit and eat one after they have been playing in the pool to dry off a little bit. Let me know if you have some that have worked better than others.

Brad and Colleen said...

I meant popsicles, not popcicles. Sorry.

H & C said...

my dad had his co-worker taking pictures...but i had kelsey secretly take pictures too, cuz i wanted some trendy/romantic shots without a man i didn't know watching us...haha. and i just edited them. i need to get onto my wedding photos!

i hope audrie is feeling better. the weather is too nice to be sick and indoors.