Sunday, August 24, 2008

New Favorite Movie

I don't think I even posted how much Audrie was in love with Toy Story...well time has passed and although she still loves Woody and his friends, she LOVES Cars. When I ask her which movie she wants to watch, she replies with a brrmmm. I have to say I love this movie. I had never seen it until she wanted to watch it and I still am not sick of it. I think Pixar does a great job! She prefers this animation to the older Disney's, but I am sure she will like Princesses soon....right? Anyway these pictures are of her watching her favorite part. I need to get it on video because she laughs LOUD every time. It's when Mack is driving at night and starts to doze off and then shakes away the sleep. She thinks he is pretty funny!

Crackin a smile...

BIG Laughs....I love to pause and listen for it!

1 comment:

Brad and Colleen said...

We love Mac at our house too. It is a great movie.