Sunday, August 24, 2008

Audrie's 1st Fort

So I always feel bad when I need to fold laundry...sometimes I wish it would just put itself away! I decided to make the time spent in the bedroom more fun for Audrie so we built a fort. Can't believe I didn't think of this sooner because she looooved it! The packn'play was perfect for a little bed and the recliner made a great tunnel to crawl through. She loved crawling in and out and laying down on her pillow. We even used it to hide from dad when he got home from work! It's been up for 3 days now and I don't think it's coming down for a while :)
In...
Peek!
Out....
What a fun fort!

2 comments:

Ryan and Jenni said...

I remember those days with Brittany and Llyr! We made some pretty good forts. So much fun!

Brad and Colleen said...

Looks like so much fun, we need forts for adults too.