Saturday, April 25, 2009

Too FUNNY & REAL to not copy cat post!

This was on a girl's blog I used to cheer with...not only was I laughing, laughing, laughing, (it is Ellen) but happy to hear someone else having the insomnia problems that I have been having with this pregnancy!!! She is having a boy too....is this just preparation to get ready for a wild little guy who will demand me to be up day and night?!?! Oh the nights I slept sooooooo good being pregnant with Audrie. Those days are gone!

3 comments:

Megan and Chad said...

SO TRUE!!! That was hillarious! I can definitely relate, especially with the "getting up to pee part!" I'm always up for baby shopping, we really need to go sometime! I love the baby tracker on your blog- so cute!
Megan

Ryan and Jenni said...

I laughed out loud

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Hillarious! I looove Ellen. She is ny far my favorite comedian. I had insomnia so bad when I was pregnant with Cade! My mind would race!