Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Audrie's 1st Haircut!!!

I finally gave into cutting her baby hair away! Grant has wanted to have her hair cut for a few months now...I've held on to my baby.

She's 2 1/2 and we went for a big girl haircut from Aunt Jenni yesterday. I went first so she could see everything and then when it was her turn she let Jenni do it all. I think she liked the hair wash the best. She looked so relaxed :)



Jenni really does a good job washing! It feels so good


Cute little towel! I'm being pampered today!

Chillin'...watching my movie while mom gets her hair cut.

You're up girl!!!

Look at the length...is mom sure?

As long as I get my lock :)

1st Cut

Audrie & her baby hair

I would rather have the ring pop anyway!

Snip Snip Snip

Bye Bye straggly hair

Checkin herself in the mirror


Styling

I think she likes it!

Really...I'm done, but that was fun!

My amazing Aunt Jenni! Turned me into the big girl I've been for a while now! Thanx Jenni you did fabulous!!!

Mommy & Audrie - What a fun day!!!

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

wow, it makes her look so big. I love the picture of the two of you. It's crazy how fast they grow.

Brad and Colleen said...

It looks like such a fun day. We came over on our walk last night to see her new hair, but we missed you. The pictures are soo cute. I love the one of her chillin watching a movie. She looks so cute, but we knew that she would. Can't wait to see her in person.