Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter and a Special Easter Egg

Oh I'm soooo late on posting Easter!

We had a fun weekend with an Easter egg hunt at Aunt Colleen & Uncle Brad's house. These kids were all over the backyard!

These kids were all over the backyard!

Audrie excited about her finds

Our kiddos discovering what yummy treats they got

Audrie loooooves CANDY!

Sunday was BEAUTIFUL!!! We went to church and I still had my camera in the car so we were able to snatch a picture of these cuties! Awe "Lu"! (as Audrie calls him)


Super cute...we may be making a match here


The Easter Bunny knew that church was early and that Audrie is not a morning girl so he came while we were at church! Good thing he had a snack.

Oh the fun Easter baskets...one girlie and one CARS of course :)

Where to start...

Oooo money!

And CHOCOLATE! What else could possibly make her happy?...

Oh The Three Little Pigs DVD (she LOVES the book)

And some CARS underwear! Oh my we have some fun ahead!

Easter Egg Hunt #2...Hey we practiced all month for this! She needed to have some serious rewards for all her hard work! :)

She found eggs so quick this year and all by herself!

It was a fun Easter weekend full of beautiful weather, the spirit of Christ, wonderful family & cute kids, and very yummy food!

And our special egg we are finally officially announcing is we are expecting baby #2!!! We are very excited! Held on to the the news for a while, but the bump is out!

19 weeks

Excited for baby!

P.S.
We know what the little one is...we found out on Thursday...but my family needs to eat...I will be on later with pictures...FINALLY!!!
...................................

4 comments:

H & C said...

you are so stinkin' cute katie!

Brad and Colleen said...

Cute pictures Katie, I only wish I could look so good when I was pregnant! Congrats again guys!!

Brad and Colleen said...

PS Very Cute Easter pictures. I love the ones of Audrie and "Lu" What a cute couple they make! We can't wait to hear success on the potty training.

Megan and Chad said...

So- the Easter post didn't come up when I poseted a comment on the Ellen post- but anyway, so CUTE! I love the pics of Audrey and "Lu"-they do make quite a cute little pair!