Monday, April 20, 2009

It's a................


We are soooo excited to be blessed with a little boy!
Audrie started off saying she wanted a boy...she must have known :) They are going to get along great since she knows all about cars, dinosaurs, and dirt!

I'm all boy!!!


Here are a few ultrasound pictures in 4D, which was really cool to see! He was a wiggler so they are a little distorted.

We caught him rubbing his eye and his little fingers would spread out.

So amazing how defined we can get images now...he's only the size of a soda can.

Well I'm beat! I have had a great few days of lots of energy, but I am feeling the drain tonight! Too much yard work, but I can't keep myself out of the sunshine! Time to put baby and mama to bed! Enjoy this beautiful week everyone!!!


4 comments:

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

That is wonderful news! As you can imagine, we are a little partial to boys in my family. :) Congrats and keep us updated on your progress!

Brad and Colleen said...

I love those pictures! And that graphic is really cute too. Way to go keeping your blog updated. Maybe I will catch that bug too.

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

yay! A boy! Congrats you guys!

Lacey said...

Hey so fun- A Boy! I was going to call you to hear the news. COngrats! You'll have to let us know about what a Boy is like! Very exciting!