Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Negotiating already?!?!

Audrie and I were coloring before bed and I told her it was time to go up and read stories. I kid you not...this is what she said!

"Mommy 4 more minutes."

a little shocked I said,"No 2 minutes."

"hmmm 3 minutes?"

Where did she learn that? I haven't started to give her the minute warnings yet. I am still stunned because not only did she pull that, right now she is asleep with no crying or even the slightest fuss in her big girl bed for the 1st time! We worked all afternoon to get her room clean, the crib turned into a big girl bed, and adding a friend to sleep with... a little baby goldfish. She told me she missed "Boo" her last goldfish when we were at Petsmart the other day. So I couldn't resist getting her a little friend to keep her company as we try this new transition. My girl is really growing up! I love all the fun conversations we have been having & and I can't wait to see what her little mind will think up next!

1 comment:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

That is cute that she has already picked up on that tactic. How have you been doing these last few weeks? Would you be able to photograph Cade this month, or would May or June be better? It's up to you. Let me know if you feel up to it. No worries if you're not! Take care. hope all is well.