Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's been soooo long!

Hey! We are still recovering from vacation...it's sad that I have to do that! We had our Turley Family Getaway last week in Donnelly and I took so many pictures that it is taking me forever to upload and get my posts together. We had a great time....lots of memories made...and some bad habits brought home (I will explain later). So I have a lot of catching up to do. Stay tuned...



First a little 1st from before we left. Audrie's 1st pony tail! Yes we finally have enough hair to pull it all the way up. And her hair is at a length that it curls at the end. It's super cute!



1 comment:

H & C said...

katie - audrie is so adorable! congrats on the ponytail. are you guys going up to grandma fisher's cabin this saturday? i think curtis and i are going - i took work off for it at least. it would be fun to see you guys again!