Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hey Foss Fam!!! Did you catch these???



***For all of our friends out there that we have told to watch Prison Break and are not caught up to season 4...DO NOT watch these videos PLEASE!!!***

So Brad & Colleen when I watch So You Think You Can Dance, they have these previews...don't know if you have caught them so I had to post them! I just die!!!! My heart flutters and I just hope the previews are not leading me to believe something that's not!!! AAAAHHHHHH!

THEN...
Last Night...I was watching So You Think You Can Dance all by my lonesome when this one came on!!! Kinda glad I was alone cause a squealed and could not contain my excitement!!! Let me just say YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
Let me know if you saw them or how you feel now!!!



2 comments:

Brad and Colleen said...

YES!!!!! We saw that too! Well we saw where crazy lady told Micheal that it was a set up......I am not sure how it was but then I got all excited, but I lOVE that preview, thanks!!

Brad and Colleen said...

BTW there is only one preview that is showing up on your blog.

And how about last night? I am so sad for Will he is an amazing dancer. But THRILLED to see Comfort go! I was so upset when she was back on ugh!!