Monday, October 27, 2008

More Fall Fun!

We decided to clean out our pumpkins for the Turley Family Halloween party early this year. We always get together to dress up, carve pumpkins, have yummy food, and play games. Cleaning out the pumpkins is always the hardest part, so we will have more time for fun this year. We made it a Family Home Evening activity.




Audrie didn't want to touch the pumpkin goo...I don't blame her :) She would much rather hold a yummy warm pumpkin chocolate chip cookie and a glass of milk! Cleaning out pumpkins made me crave these! YUM YUM!!!

Ward Fall Hoedown

When they said we were having a couples fall hoedown for our ward party, we took it as a time to dress up...it is almost Halloween! I was going for something simple, but if you know Grant, he always turns it into something funny! He pieced this getup together an hour before the party. Went to his dad's for a cowboy hat, boots, and belt buckle. The boots didn't fit so he decided to cut up some old holey jeans and wear his hikin boots...with sock pulled up.
We arrived at the church...always a few minutes late (we are working on it!) and that gave everyone a chance to see Grant walk across the gym. He made everyone laugh! I think they were a little shocked mainly because there weren't more than a few hats and some bandannas. What can I say we love to get into it :) We had LOTS of chili, yummy deserts, and danced! Yes I pulled him up to line dance! We had a blast!

Audrie & Mommy

We went for a little walk looking for a pretty setting to take Aunt Bonnie's Family Pictures. I think we found a sweet little spot for some mommy & Audrie pictures :)

Dad took these pictures and I love how he captured an update to one of my favorite pictures.

October 2008

August 2007
Taken by my fantastic Brother-in-Law Doug! I will forever be in love with this picture he took for us and surprised me with!

1 comment:

Brett and Rachael said...

Cute pictures, I'm not sure how I feel about Grant's outfit though, haha ;)