Friday, October 3, 2008

Missouri Day 1 (Travel Day)

Oh what an early morning! We left for the airport at 5:30 AM, but the excitement of travel got us through. Audrie loved the plane!


She loved looking out the window and watching all the lights, but as soon as we were in the air, we were all sleeping :) So the first flight was pretty easy. Second flight Audrie watched a movie and colored and before we knew it, we were in Missouri!

We were sooo excited to get to The Foss Fam's and they were there to greet us. After hugs and hellos, I headed straight to the sink to wash my hands so I could hold that sweet baby Claire! She is super cute and is smiling and making all sorts of cute faces. I love her hair and the cute style they sport her with! She is a doll!

We had a yummy dinner...Thanx again Colleen...she fed us well :) and then it was off to taste the long awaited Andy's frozen custard. It's made fresh hourly and is creamier and more natural tasting. I don't normally loooove ice cream, but I did have this 3 out of the 5 days...Grant had it 4 times :) I must say it is really yummy! Not as sugary sweet...and not so rich. Just right! Wish it would move on west!


The kids loving their ice cream

Tomorrow...Silver Dollar City!

1 comment:

Ryan and Jenni said...

Audrie pulled a Jenni smile! All my kid pictures have that grin! She's so cute!