Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Good Deal To Me

First of all I have to say, there is no official reason as to why I am buying new baby bottles. I just stumbled on this deal when I went into Babies R Us the other day for a BPA free cup for Audrie. I have been meaning to get her one for her water, not super concerned about going completely BPA free! As I was asking a gal some questions, it came up that they will take back any old AVENT bottles for an upgrade to the BPA Free bottles (of any brand, Brown's, Born Free, AVENT). I was so excited because most of my bottles are so worn out. Audrie drank from them for 18 months...and abused them in the 8-18 month stage. So I got $100 worth of BPA free bottles for $50. It's a bit of an upgrade, but when I factor in that I probably would have spent some money on new bottles for another baby...someday...I figure it's great to have safe new bottles the next go around. So if you are interested in BPA free I would hit up Babies R Us while this offer is available. They said they won't be doing it for long.

Here's her new cool cup!

1 comment:

Brad and Colleen said...

That is WAY COOL because I have been changing out my bottles, but of course there is no Babies R us here. Maybe they will be doing that in January still. I love her new cup I have seen those and like them. Love the colors too. Thanks for the info and way to go....preparing for the future.