Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My little Audrie


There are some days that I just look at this girl and get knocked down by how much she amazes me. She is the sweetest little thing on two legs. I saw my ticker of how old she is and she is on her way to 2 1/2 already!
I love her voice
I love her giggle...she can giggle!
I love how she gives nose kisses (Eskimo kisses)
I love how she kisses after we say prayers
I love how she walks around on her little phone and has a conversation and laughs
I love how we go screaming around the house running away from our scary doggie
I love how she says "yeah another stoooore!" when we go from place to place
I love how she is still checking to see if her snowgirl is really gone :(
I love how she runs to her daddy when he comes home
I love how she says "sorry"
I love how she says "you scared me" when we play hide and seek
I love how she sweeps the hair out of her face
I love how she does not care if we stay in our P.J.'s until lunch
I love how she says "oooh cute mommy!"
I love how much she teaches me to be more loving, patient, & humble

Really my little Audrie...I love every little thing about you! You are growing up on us soooo fast and these are the things I never want to forget. There are so many things I love about you!


2 comments:

Purnell Family said...

Isn't it fun to just watch your kids?!? :) Your little girl is a doll!

Brad and Colleen said...

Katie what a sweet post. Sometimes we need to stop and remember ALLLLLL the things we love about our little ones. Thanks for reminding me!