Monday, December 29, 2008

Audrie's 1st Snowgirl

Tuesday was a nice day with lots of snow so Audrie and I bundled up to go outside and make a snowgirl. We started rolling...and rolling...and rolling and nothing was happening. Little did I know that the snow was not very easy to pack because it was too dry, but I was determined to make one with Audrie before Christmas! I had to bring buckets of water outside to wet the snow down. 2 hours later!!! We have this cute little snowgirl (not much bigger than Audrie) that was made with a lot of effort and love :)

Audrie did a great job putting on the carrot for her nose (we only had baby carrots)


She loved pointing to her eyes

This one was taken by Audrie herself...she is getting quite good! :)

Once there was a snowgirl...

And her friend Audrie (please don't melt too soon!!!)

P.S. Since I'm behind on posts...this was Tuesday last week...today is Monday and all the snow is gone. We came home and Audrie shouted oh no! Her snowgirl melted...:( At least she knows and understands the song "Once there was a snowman"...

2 comments:

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

So cute! I love snowgirls!

Brad and Colleen said...

So cute on the snowgirl. I bet you had a blast, and I loved her hair accessories. I can just see you hauling out buckets of water, the things we do for our kids...and to keep them happy and entertained on a cold wintery day. Let's pray the snow stays away for a 16-20 days until we get all moved in then it can snow like CRAZY!!!