Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Really...cleaning over ice cream?!?!?




My parents got Audrie this cleaning cart for Christmas and I finally put batteries in the vacuum! That night she cleaned the whole loft! (I only wish it really sucked up things!) :) We decided we would go get some ice cream and we asked her twice if she wanted to go. Her reply was quick..."no I want to clean!" Wow! I couldn't believe it! She even woke up the next morning to clean. I can promise I don't clean that much!

Tonight she didn't need to clean anymore, we were able to go get ice cream :)

2 comments:

Brad and Colleen said...

I am wondering if she can come to my house. I could use a good cleaner like her. Maybe if you had offered Andy's she would have come??!!

Gina said...

Katie she is so adorable! I wish I was as dedicated to cleaning as she is!