Thursday, December 18, 2008

Audrie knows Santa...whoops!

So little ones don't read...pssst that means Carter & Spencer...

Audrie's Papa Turley dressed up as Santa for their ward Christmas party this year and we didn't wake up early enough to make it. Well on Sunday Santa came to see Audrie! He walked around the corner and I was not sure how she would react really...I thought we might get nervous Audrie who likes to hide from strange men talking to her. But as soon as she saw him, she said "Papa...ho ho ho!" Crack up!!! She knows her Papa and now she knows Santa. When we see any Santa, it's "Papa!" I'm sure we will be able to convince her next year that Santa really is a jolly old man who lives at the North Pole and watches you to see if you are nice...we will see. She has an amazing memory, but is also pretty easy to reason with. I wouldn't have traded this sweet experience for Santa remaining a stranger. It was super sweet!


"Papa...ho ho ho!" (I wish I would have been standing to see her face!)

Audrie talking with Santa

Santa's coat is soft

I've been a really good girl

I'll prove how sweet I am :)

I love you Santa!

This Santa likes to play

The classic tug on Santa's beard

Papa I knew it was you all along :)

2 comments:

Ryan and Jenni said...

That's pretty cute Kate! And thanks for the yummy treat! I have something coming to you tomorrow!

Brad and Colleen said...

Oh my gosh how cute is this. I love these pictures, they are priceless. What a fun Christmas memory for all. By the way great pictures of the nativity, your tree and of course your family. Too cute!! Merry Christmas