Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Chef Turley Masters the Grill!



Grant can be full of surprises! Yesterday afternoon, he walked in the door with a few grocery bags and I wondered what he had needed from the store. He said his famous "Don't worry about it" and I did my normal prying...peeking into bags and asking questions. He caved and told me "Chef Turley is making dinner!" :) How sweet! He loves to work on his grilling skills and this time he outdid himself. He bought cedar planks for a salmon filet and a steak. (He knows the way to his girl's hearts....some yummy salmon!) Let's just say if you haven't tried cooking with cedar planks, try it! I am a huge salmon fan and this beat a lot of restaraunt experiences!
It was a yummy meal!
Thanx babe for always doing things that make me...US smile! You are a sweet man and I am blessed to have you! XOXO

2 comments:

Brad and Colleen said...

Very cute slide show. I am proud to say Grant is my brother when he does things like that to make his family happy. What a GREAT MAN he is! I am looking forward to my own cedar plank dinner..... probably steak though, still craving MEAT. Can't have enough of it. Also love the new song, have you heard the rest of her new CD I looked at it today, but I am always nervous to buy something I have not heard a review on. Let me know. And of course great pictures. I love Audrie's new hair style, very cute.

Adam, Liz & Tay said...

grant you are so sweet...teach me some lessons please i need them i will pay you for your time :)