Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dada's Day!!!


Happy Dada's Day!!! Audrie just loves her dada and had a fun time giving him his gifts this morning. She gave him pictures and Tiger Woods 2008 for PS3. Mom gave him perfect push ups and some nice shorts. Audrie learned to do push ups today...sooo funny I will get pictures soon. She helped me make breakfast and we had a good morning together. Then between too short of a nap, church, refusing to eat her dinner, and not getting to do exactly what she wanted...we experienced a few tantrums that were not fun. I guess we are headed towards 2...but we got through and it was all better when we got to see both Papas. We love our dad's and are grateful to have such wonderful men in our lives. Happy Father's Day! (All the I love yous and mushy stuff we save for cards :) )


This is the Father's Day shoot from last year. I thought it would be cute to try to update it each year...see what she does differently and watch her grow.

2 comments:

Brad and Colleen said...

Way cute idea. I remember seeing the one from last year, and I thought about trying to copy it for this year with the boys..... but thought better of it, because they would probably end up hitting eachother with the letters. Maybe next year when I can have each one of the kids hold a letter. By the way, welcome to the tantrum phase, its fun. I am sure that you will do a great job and ending that behavior quickly though because you are such a great mom. By the way a week and a half. I hope Audrie gears up on her sleep because my boys will run her ragged. Brad already was talking to Carter about going to Disneyland with you guys, but he has to turn five first. Now he is wanting to turn five everyday. Soon enough.

Ryan and Jenni said...

The last "D", is totally a grant face!