Thursday, June 19, 2008

I am new to So You Think You Can Dance and I love it! Our shows are on break in the summer so I have to have something to watch! Especially since Grant is gone for meetings & basketball.
I already have favorites...Chelsie Hightower & Mark Kanemura! I think they will do well and are probably favorites of most people. I don't know if it's the former cheerleader in me (who couldn't ever really dance), but I love watching dance. Some people can really move and I find it amazing!

What a cute...quirky dance! I don't know exactly what it was but it moved me.

I liked this one too...

1 comment:

Ryan and Jenni said...

I bet you liked the first one cause of her dress. Thats the only thing I liked about it. It was very different. I loved the second one though. We should make up a dance like old times! Wouldn't that be so fun?