Monday, May 26, 2008

One of those "Just can't resist!" moments!!!

I've been meaning to post these pictures. Audrie loves her doggie. Prince is her little buddy, when she plays nice. She learned to say dog next to mama and dada. I believe it was her third word...lucky for mom it didn't come before her :) She loves to play catch and give him treats when he is a good boy. I love that she has grown up around dogs and has a love for animals.
Audrie's Pebble's pigtail has grown so much. I just couldn't resist to put both of them in matching pigtails and see if I could get a picture of them together. Can you believe I was able to get both of them to "sit"? And Prince was actually easier to get to "stay" :) Don't worry I took the girlie pigtail out of my boy dog's hair before anyone...or any other dog could see!

No comments: