Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Audrie is 19 Months

Our little girl is 19 months today! I was working and realized the date was the 6th...time just goes way too fast! I am posting 19 months because when I went to get 18 month pictures taken, Audrie was not interested and I realized that I never got a really good 18 month picture. Oh well! So today we went outside because it was another beautiful day and Audrie sat on one of her favorite rocks and posed away. She is our little sweetie and I can't believe she is closer to 2 than I think I am ready for. As much fun as this is to watch her grow...part of me wants to shrink her. I just love her to pieces! Here's to more laughs, more words (we are just waiting for her to burst out in conversation...it's coming), more joy, & more love! We love you Audrie!!! XOXO

I always have to take a picture of her feet!

2 comments:

Brad and Colleen said...

Darling pictures. She has changed even since March. I love the feet pictures. I think I was supposed to be a pediatrist. Only for babies though. Old people feet freak me out!!!

Janette said...

Cute Blog! This is Janette, Brandan Fisher's wife. I found your blog after looking at Derek and Kami's. I can't believe how big Audrie is! She looks like so much fun! I'm new to this whole blogging thing a little bit, but it's fun so far. Hopefully we'll see you guys around soon, probably sometime around Hailey's wedding eh?