Saturday, April 26, 2008

Now I Have The Disney Bug AGAIN!!!

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistible. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Fun Quiz Colleen!!! Let's go to Disney World!!!


We went on our Honeymoon to Disney World...it doesn't take much for me to catch the bug and want to go back. Any reference to the either park, the Disney Store, toys Audrie has, or even this quiz !:) Yep I'll be a little girl wanting to be a princess forever. Luckily I have grown up and already have my Prince!!!

1 comment:

Brad and Colleen said...

Cute pictures! We will for sure have to go. I think that does describe you.