Monday, April 28, 2008

Purple & Orange...It's a sign!!!

Grant has a little superstition when it comes to the Suns. It's when things show up in the colors purple & orange. For example...my shampoo is in an orange bottle and my conditioner is in a purple bottle (And not on purpose). Audrie's sippy cups are purple and orange. He has to have a purple and orange Gatorade on game night. He has orange and purple wrist bands...just to name a few. We look out for these signs as something good to come for the team. I took this picture today and put it as my background on my computer. I sat down to blog and what did I notice???

(Besides being a super cute picture. She was being all girl today helping mom get ready and she wanted to wear a necklace! Good thing she picked the purple one!!!)

Anyway.... The orange thing in her hand is a sun!!! Now you can't get a clearer sign than that!!! Suns play Tuesday night at 7:30! Game 5 Go Suns!!!

1 comment:

Brad and Colleen said...

Go Suns!! I think it is a sign. I will be watching as you guys play after us. That is until I fall asleep. Poor Brad has to work tonight...again on game night. We are sending good vibes your way.