Wednesday, April 16, 2008

American Idol

I am a HUGE American Idol Fan and I haven't made any comments about any of the performances. Today I must!!! David Cook did an amazing job last night!!! I am not a huge Mariah Carey fan, but I am a big fan of this song now after David sang it!

Love it!Love it!Love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNZpRYAmpeQ




I think David Archuleta is amazing as well, but David Cook has been my #1 and I think he's going to stay there! And Brooke White...I think she is original and so sweet, but she is struggling a little bit. I hope she can pull out of this! I would love to see all three stay to the top 3! What a great night last night!

3 comments:

Brad and Colleen said...

Katie, thanks for posting the you tube, our DVR didn't record it and I was so upset. You are right, that was so good. I loved it too, and he is my top choice, not just cause of the Brad thing. I love him and hope he wins, either way I will forsure buy his CD. Great post!

Brad and Colleen said...

Hey Katie,

I love the new paper!! Very cute. I was just looking at the picture of our kids from last year, crazy how much they have all grown. I can't wait to see where they will continue to go.

Jen said...

I too am a closet American Idol fan. David Cook is growing on me, but I love David A. and Brooke. Also, I superlove the pig tails. Cute blog.