Friday, September 4, 2009

Where is baby?.............I'm due!!!



I don't sleep much these nights so yes it is late and now our little guy is too! :)
Friday was my official due date and there is no sign of baby. I am very happy to have made it to my due date and feel so blessed to have carried this baby to term. Thank you to all our friends and family that have been concerned and have prayed for our little one to arrive at a healthier week. He and his sister are already complete opposites the way they are entering the world. She could not wait to get here and he is "getting special instructions" as my mom says. :) He will be arriving September 9th 2009 if he doesn't decide to come on his own. (Although I have been telling him to hold out cause my doctor is out of town...eek!) So 9.9.09 will be a special day for our family and we are excited to meet this special little guy. We will keep you updated. Thanx again for all of your love and support. I had A LOT of help getting this far!

6 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

Well I think 9-9-09 is a pretty sweet day to be born on! That is fun! Though if you were really a good friend you would hold out til Saturday so he could be born on my birthday, but whatever! ;) Good luck! I am so so so so so so excited for you guys and hope everything goes really well! Take care friend!

Brittney said...

I'm so glad you are both healthy and doing well right now. Hopefully it hasn't been too hot for you. Hang in there....you are doing fantastic! What is his name going to be?

Purnell Family said...

He'll be here soon! We hope all goes well for you guys!
GKKL ;)

Brad and Colleen said...

Katie those pictures are sooo cute. You do such a great job of documenting. You look adorable, hang in there!

H & C said...

i was thinking about you all weekend. and had to check in to see if you had had that baby boy yet. but 09-09-09 sounds pretty good too. at least you know you will have him then. you'll do great kt b!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I heard from Liz that Blake is quite the cute little guy! Congrats! THat is so neat that his B Day is 9-9-09!