Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Watching the flowers grow

I took pictures of Audrie in front of some daisies we planted from Grandma Turley's yard last year and thought it would be fun to take them again a year later. We can see how the daisies grow and how Audrie grows :) She has grown up so much and way too fast!

Audrie 21 months - July 2008

******************************************************
Audrie 2 1/2 - July 2009

And by the way this daisy is for YOU
Grandma Turley! Happy Birthday!!!

* Click on the picture to see them larger *

1 comment:

Daniel and Dawn said...

Katie.....hello it's me Dawn(Waggoner)Jenks. I found your blog looking at my friends Melissa. I saw a photography link to leavitt photography. I love to look at photos since I also do photography!! As I was scrolling her photo shoots I saw your family!! You guys are so cute!! Your daughter is absolutely adorable. Congrats on your baby on they way! Can I add you to our blog list??? Pop into our blog and let me know!!! Glad I found you hope all is well!