Saturday, July 18, 2009

Getting ready for baby brother!


We have reached 33 weeks and are getting ready for this little guy! The nursery is almost done...just need to get a few things on the walls. So pictures will be coming soon. I had sooo much fun getting his room ready. Let's just say it's inspired by Grandpa Brown :)

I had an appointment last week and we are shooting to make it 4 more weeks. Keeping thoughts positive and laying low as much as possible! I am feeling really good! He is in a comfortable spot and very busy! I feel him moving more than not...love the elbow and the rolls!

We went to the mall the other night and Grant decided that Audrie needed to make baby brother his very own bear at Build-a-Bear :) She is so attached to her bear and it was special for her to make one for her brother. We even made a wish together and placed it inside. She loved holding him and then putting him in his bed to wait for him to come cuddle.

Baby Brother's bear on the left and "Bear" on the right

3 comments:

Nicole Leavitt said...

You look darling! I hope these last few weeks fly by and your little guy will be safe if your arms! Thats a great idea about the build a bear. I think I just may have to steal it when we have another one and have my kids make one! How fun! Take care!

Brittney said...

You look great Katie! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

You look way too cute to be 33 weeks! You are darling! That is great that Audrie got to take part in making a special gift for the baby. She will be such a good big sis!