Monday, November 3, 2008

The Official Happy Halloween...we had a whole week of it :)

We are done with Halloween after this post! Hooray! I love this holiday...and we had sooo much fun, but I am officially burned out of Halloween posts :) I really do take too many pictures, but with a cutie like this who could stop!

A little practice Trick-or-Treating walk...and a chance for mom to take loooots of pictures :)


My little Tinkerbell






Where's the candy???

Knock Knock...is anyone home?

1st house...take the candy & run! (Sorry Stacey)

Trick-or-Treating with daddy

Getting the hang of it...

Tinkerbell & Wendy

Audrie loved this house! :) A nice witch & "monkey" giving out Play-doh :)

My favorite...suckers :)

The final house and we have an official trick-or-treater! She loved her candy bag and would not let it out of her sight the rest of the night!

Happy Halloween 2008

3 comments:

Purnell Family said...

Halloween is so fun!! I love all of the cute pictures of your little girl, she's adorable.

Brad and Colleen said...

Katie, Audrie looks so adorable!! I once again can't get all of the pictures up but what I can see is so cute. Cute new paper too! You have the best blog!

Brad and Colleen said...

So more pictures came up. I love your Wendy costume, that was a really cute idea, and I love the picture with the Audrie looking in the pumpkin. You are such a great photographer and mom. (of course)