Saturday, November 22, 2008

My week wasn't looking so good...but it's turning around

So I haven't posted in a while...or taken any pictures (shame on me, right?). I thought I better quickly sum up this week...with some illustrations. I don't like to write a book without them.

Monday - went to my fabulous sister for a fresh new color.


Tuesday - ended up with a bad reaction from my eyebrow wax. I don't really know why...never had it happen before...think it may have been too hot...

Wednesday & Thursday - Audrie got her 1st cough. :( We've been home in P.J.'s all week, waking up every few hours in the night, and watching a lot of movies. We both enjoyed Madagascar and now we can take her to Madagascar 2 (when she's feeling better)

Friday - Wasn't sure if I was going to make it to see twilight this week. Ended up at the 4:30 showing with my family. Loved it! I went without too high of expectations. I knew I would love the book first anyways.

Friday through Monday - we get to enjoy Colleen & Claire who came for a weekend visit. Claire is such a doll & I just love having Colleen here!


Saturday - my girl is feeling better! Her happy face is back :) (Now we just have to hope that I don't get it...I was sneezed and coughed on A LOT!...but somehow it just doesn't matter when you are trying to comfort her. I still hope I don't get it though!)

It was a week...looking forward to a fresh start and a happy Thanksgiving!!! :)

*Pictures of the new hair color will come soon...my eyebrows are still healing.*

1 comment:

Brad and Colleen said...

Katie, good look back at your crazy week, its feels like a dream that I was even there. I had so much fun, and I am soooo glad I was there for Twilight and your birthday and all of the fun that weekend. Thanks for letting us borrow some of your baby stuff. Spencer is already asking if he can open his birthday present and they would not go to sleep last night they wanted to stay up and look at their new books. (maybe I should have waited to give them to them) Thanks again you are so thoughtful!!!