Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Little Friends

I watched Aniston the other day. Audrie loves to have friends over to play and it's always so much fun to have these two together. We went to the park back by the pool and they had a ball! They were being soooo cute that I had to put them back in the bike trailer to ride back and get my camera...don't leave home without it...EVER! I got some really cute pictures of them. More of Aniston because my girl only looked at the camera once! (Not a normal for this little cheezer) They had a great time exploring and going down the slides. It was a super fun play day!
Doing everything together :)
Playing Peek-a-Boo
Little Sunshine Aniston
Audrie & Aniston 23 months...almost 2
Cute girls

Sweet little friends

2 comments:

benandmonitanner said...

Oh, they are darling! Tell Eva I said hi and that we all should get together soon.

Brad and Colleen said...

Cute pictures. I really like the sephia ones. Sounds like a fun day, I love the park, I am almost ready to attempt it without Brad. We will have to see how the weather hits us this weekend. We keep getting the remenants of the Hurricanes. Just lots of rain though, not too bad.