Sunday, November 1, 2009

October flew by....

It's November 1st!?!?! I didn't even get a chance to get Audrie's birthday pictures up until almost a month later...good thing I have an excuse, right?.....


Oh he is melting us with his big open mouth smiles!
Here's a short in words, but full of pictures post summing up the two events in October...Audrie's 3rd Birthday & Halloween

Here's our beauty of a 3 year old...





Audrie is a special girl! We love her so much and are so thankful for her filling our lives with joy!
Had to have a Tinkerbell Party...it's her favorite Disney Character!


The beautiful Tinkerbell cake! Oh I could not have asked for a better cake!
(Thanx again Casey & Natalie!!!)


She's not a fan of the Happy Birthday song I guess...she did this at Red Robin too!

Blowing out those 3 candles :)


Eating cake...which was delicious!!!


Her gift from Mom & Dad

*********

It's always a Happy Halloween :)

Cinderella & Gus Gus
She made a sweet little Cinderella
Ready for some Trick-or-Treatin!

Ready for some cuddling...no treating this year...next year buddy!
Such a quiet little mouse.
Cinderella, Gus, and Rag Cinderella (it's fitting...do the dishes and the laundry...my kids keep me very very busy! But they are sooo worth it, huh moms?
Our Prince Charming is behind the camera...not in costume, but still our Prince :)

Ahhhh I can sleep a little better! I actually blogged in October. I wish I had more time to post, but at least I am capturing the memories. Can't let those pass by!

1 comment:

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

I love your post! I agree, October flew by WAY too fast! The kid's costumes are adorable and so perfect! I love Audrie's 3 year pictures too. You truly are so talented behind the camera.